The Poverello Center, Inc. is an innovative and progressive non-profit organization in Missoula.
As a helping organization, it is our intention to understand and meet the needs of our clients as well as to understand the larger causes of poverty and homelessness in our community. We do this work to assist our clients in becoming independent and to promote a healthy and sustainable way of life for all those whom we serve.
Our services include
- Short-term, housing focused, emergency shelter
- Veterans housing and services
- Daily hot meals, sack lunches and food pantry services
- Toiletries, bathrooms, and shower facilities
- Emergency laundry services
- Mail, phone, and messaging services
- Computer lab
- Medical services through the Healthcare for the Homeless Clinic
- 12 step meetings and other addiction services
- Community resource and referral
- Homeless outreach services
- Community outreach and educational programs
211/First Call for Help
provides a link between dozens of non-profit organizations and people in need of their services. Call 2-1-1- or 406-549-5555 to get connected to housing, employment, and support services across the community.